[cisco-voip] Dialing from the directory

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 11:14:23 EDT 2007

Erik,

It's not that they're outside lines. It is just that
the customer requires 10-digit dialing from office to
office and 9 is the access key. So I'll have
900-555-1212 as a number listed in the directory,
users will try to dial that number directly from the
listing without prepending a "91" and of course their
call fails. I'm trying to figure out a way around
this.

Cheers,
Paul