[cisco-voip] Call Forward All on second line

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:49:11 EDT 2007

I know this subject has been discussed countless times and Lelio has the bug
id as his homepage.....

But, just recently someone posted the myvoicesource.org website on here and
I was checking it out the other day and they indeed have a IP phone service
that advertises to handle the "i want to forward my non-primary line from my
phone scenario".

Has anyone tried this?  I plan to lab it but haven't gotten around to it.

http://www.myvoipsource.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=75&Itemid=85&limit=9&limitstart=9

I'm only mentioning this part because it took me a few minutes to figure it
out, in order to download the script, you must click 'login' on the left and
then register for a free account.

Justin