[cisco-voip] Echo on IP Phones through PRI

Rhodes, Geoff GRhodes at rbh.com
Wed May 9 15:44:58 EDT 2007

Please excuse the newbie question, but how do I determine the DSP
version my MGCP gateway is running?  It's a CMM blade in our 6509
switch.  The IOS on it looks to be 12.4(8a).  I'd like to document what
release we are running for future needs.

We get complaints ever once in a while about echo problems.  Most of the
time we blow them off unless someone is constantly complaining.

Here are our settings in CCMAdmin for the CMM Gateway:
Echo Cancellation Enable = Enable
Echo Cancel Coverage = 32
Input Gain = 3
Output Attenuation = -3