[cisco-voip] callerID is missing on plar connection

Matt Slaga (US) Matt.Slaga at us.didata.com
Thu May 10 09:05:57 EDT 2007

You might need to alter the "caller-id attenuation", and possibly
(though I doubt this one) change your signaling (loop start/ground
start).

By default, the global command "caller-id enable" is active, try
entering it again and see if it makes a difference.

Also try "caller-id altering ring 1" (before doing this, hook up your
analog phone again and see how many rings before the telco sends
caller-id information)

And "caller-id alerting dsp-pre-alloc"

Also do a "show voice port x/x" and look for the "Caller ID Info
Follows".

Use the "Show call history" to check information received by the caller
id receiver.