[cisco-voip] CDR wrong number

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Thu May 10 11:36:36 EDT 2007

I *think* that if you were use a translation pattern on the inbound
calls (i.e.; place it in a partition that comes first in the CSS that
the gateway calls come inbound into) and strip the digits at the
translation pattern level then you will end up with the post-translation
digits in the CDR's - this is assuming you're running MGCP gateways.

If h323, you can take care of stripping on the inbound dial-peer before
you ever hit CM.

-matt