[cisco-voip] Meetingplace Express unable to relay email thruExchange off net

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue May 15 20:38:36 EDT 2007

OK, I tried something crazy... but it worked (so maybe not so crazy after all!)

I configured a new user with an offnet email address and invited him.
The offnet notication was received.

So, it looks like meetingplace express only sends email notifications
to users configured on the system.

How do we change this?

Jonathan