[cisco-voip] voice monitoring tool

tennille.spence at gsa.gov tennille.spence at gsa.gov
Thu May 17 09:35:39 EDT 2007

We had the qovia system and while applying security patches the application
broke.  When I attempted to contact qovia to purchase support I found their
website down and number disconnected. I had heard that cisco had bought
them out entirely but when I asked our cisco rep he responded that they had
not bought them but did purchase certain assets in a fire sale.
http://www.gazette.net/stories/031507/busiflo200830_32322.shtml .I assume
these assets are being incorporated into the cisco voice monitoring tools

             "Ed Leatherman"
             <ealeatherman at gma                                          To
             il.com>                   "Ruttman, Pete G."
             Sent by:                  <PRuttman at foley.com>
             cisco-voip-bounce                                          cc
             s at puck.nether.net         cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [cisco-voip] voice monitoring
             05/16/2007 06:17          tool
             PM

Guess that's why i never heard back from the sales guy after they offered
us a demo!