[cisco-voip] Antwort: Re: H323 Enhanced Call Preservation andMedia Inactivity Detection

Hans-Peter Walter Hans-Peter.Walter at tds.de
Mon May 21 05:01:21 EDT 2007

I had the same problem, and after adding...

voice service voip
 h323
 no h225 timeout keepalive

...I can switch between SRST and CCM without interruptions of calls.
There was no need to change any parameters in CCM for my environment.

HTH,
Hans-Peter

"Jason Aarons (US)" <jason.aarons at us.didata.com>
Gesendet von: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
19.05.2007 00:23

An
"Brian Henry" <Brian.Henry at apptis.com>, "Robert Kulagowski"
<bob at smalltime.com>, <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [cisco-voip] H323 Enhanced Call Preservation        andMedia
Inactivity Detection

I’m not sure what service parameter you are referring to  -jason