[cisco-voip] CME in only SIP scenario

tele tele at plexia.com
Tue May 22 05:34:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've a particular configuration of a CME 4.1 in a only SIP scenario, CME
register as UA to a SIP proxy.
CME is able to recive a range of number like

01044992XX

and it's able to deliver call to internal phone.
I've interoperability issue with some gateway in our network so i need
to restrict call transfer/forwarding only to CME and not throught the
network.
To be able to achieve this i need the Loopback Call routing function:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00807e9b10.html

But using the loopback call routing i've voice problem, no audio but if
i do a debug voice rtp packet i can see rtp packet going to correct
ports and IP. but i can hear nothing.

Ok attached here there are two configuration, the first one:

cme_with_dialpeer.conf i'm using dial-peer and i've no problem with
voice but i've problem with call transfer/forward cause re-invite for
on-hold goes through the network and i prefer CME handle this.

cme-loopback-dn.cfg i'm using loopback-dn in the ephone-dn, call
signalling is ok but i can't hear voice.

I don't know how to starts troubleshooting this issue, maybe any of you
have an idea.

thank you very much

:tele