[cisco-voip] RTMT Error Media List Exhausted

CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com CarlosOrtiz at bayviewfinancial.com
Tue May 22 08:53:27 EDT 2007

Last week we started seeing this error message fairly often from the Real
Time Monitoring Tool.  Apparently one or more of our Media Resource Group
Lists is reaching its limits but the message does not indicate which one.
What's the best way to trace down the exact MRGL or item causing this
message?

Real-Time Monitoring At 15:54:46 on 05/21/2007 on cluster
MIACALLMGR-Cluster.
Number of MediaListExhausted events exceed 10 within 60 minutes.

Carlos