[cisco-voip] SCCP / CallManager Wireless 7920 Alternatives?

Dark Fiber d4rkf1ber at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:37:33 EDT 2007

The vocera product is what I saw.  Disappointed to read that it
requires another server.

The 7921G is interesting but still leaves me in the same boat.  Couple
of users who are away from their desk alot need a wireless phone, but
complain about having to carry the 7920.  In other words having to
hold it in their hand or put it down and forget it.  I told them about
the carrying case but they are both women and don't always have a belt
or something to clip it on to.

The vocera product would be the perfect size and fit, just not so sure
about the extra cost and headache of needing a server for a few
handsets.

Scott you mentioned Nokia care to elaborate?  Does Nokia have a SCCP wifi phone?