[cisco-voip] RTMT Error Media List Exhausted

Ocampo, Walter WOCAMPO at broward.org
Tue May 22 13:40:48 EDT 2007

I am getting the same messages. Since is in safe range, I went to Cisco Documentation and they suggest to change the settings. In case you want to change the setting do the following:

Highlight  the alert

Go to alert TAB

Alert Properties and Change  the threshold setting from 0 to 1.

Clear the alert.

Walter Ocampo

System Network Analyst

Office of Information Technology