[cisco-voip] SCCP / CallManager Wireless 7920 Alternatives?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue May 22 14:13:36 EDT 2007

For what it's worth the E61 is the replacement for the E60.  I
haven't seen either so I couldn't even tell you what it looks like.

-Ryan

On May 22, 2007, at 2:08 PM, Jason Aarons ((US)) wrote:

I wasn't impressed using the Nokia model 60 back to CallManager. For
example there is not a WiFi signal indicator on phone menu, you have
to dig into menus to find stuff. It wasn't a good PDA overall. I
would rate the Palm OS in the middle, Nokia at bottom and Windows
Mobile 6 Pro on HTC/6700 at the top.

I'd stick with a Windows Mobile device with WiFi and use the IP Blue
product line.

http://www.ipblue.com/download.asp?product=vtgo_ppc

Everyone has their own opinion...