[cisco-voip] ciscotsp for CCM 5.04: any How To?

Charles J. Boening charlieb at cot.net
Thu May 24 12:25:05 EDT 2007

Make sure you install the Wave driver.  There are instructions in the
ciscotsp.txt in c:\program files\cisco.  This fixed the problem on my
system.  About the only difference is that I'm running TSP version
5.1(1).

For Windows XP:
- From Control Panel execute the "Add Hardware" utility.  Click the
"Next" button. Select "Yes, I have already connected the hardware"
Radio button. Click Next. Select "Add a new Hardware device" from the
list.
Click the "Next" button.  Select "Install the hardware that I manually
select from a list" radio button.  Click the "Next" button. Select
"Sound, video and game controller" when prompted for hardware type.
Click the "Next" button.  Click the "Have Disk" button when prompted
to "Select a Device Driver".  Click the "Browse" button on the
"Install from Disk" window.  Browse to
C:\Program Files\Cisco\Wave Drivers and select the file "OEMSETUP".
Click "Open" to install the Cisco Wave Driver and select OK.
Highlight the "Cisco TAPI Wave Driver" in Select a Device Driver window
and select 'Next'. Select 'Next' in "Start Hardware Installation"
window.
If Prompted for "Digital signature Not Found" click on "Continue Anyway"

button.
When prompted for "Install from disk 1" for file avaudio32.dll, choose
Browse button and select path "C:\Program Files\Cisco\Wave Drivers"
and click Open to install the avaudio32.dll.
When prompted to reboot your machine, do so.

Good luck.

Charlie