[cisco-voip] Open Source MCU

keli at carocomp.ro keli at carocomp.ro
Thu May 24 13:13:17 EDT 2007

OpenH323-based GnuGK (or OpenGK) is quite good and stable. However, I
don't know much about their MCU implementation. I know for sure, that
the project was stalled for quite a while before it got a fresh boot
about a year ago (or maybe less)

As far as I know, one of the project's sponsors was Stonevoice, a
European Cisco partner company, who now has a software MCU in their
product list. Maybe it's worth checking out their site
http://www.stonevoice.com/
[They have some other nice & reasonably priced side-products as well
for CME environments]

regards
Zoltan