[cisco-voip] extension mobility login question

Jeremie Ceintrey jeremie.ceintrey at gmail.com
Fri May 25 05:21:51 EDT 2007

Hi Frank,

I've never tried it, but I'm pretty sure that it works like the reset. When
you reset a phone on witch a user is logged in, or when you disconnect a
phone, the user is not logged out...
If test it, please tell me how it works, but i think, to answer your
question, that the user is not logged out.

Best regards.
Jérémie, France.