[cisco-voip] 7911 factory default reset

keli at carocomp.ro keli at carocomp.ro
Sun May 27 05:49:13 EDT 2007

In the mean time, this sort-of turned out to be the problem.

The phone is connected to a CCME, and the router did not have the
proper firmware files loaded. Once I did that, this phone recovered.

However, since I uploaded a newer firmware, that what was on the
phones, I restarted all the phones, and now I have a different phone
going crazy.

It can access the tftp server, it can download all the firmware files,
but then it just keeps rebooting, with "Resetting..." appearing once
in a while on the phone. It has this loop, where it's powering up once
with a checkmark, once with an X in that lower-left corner of the
screen and keeps rebooting continuously.

It has power, it gets DHCP, it's in the proper VLAN, the PC after it
is working ok etc ...

In the CCME telephony-service config, what is the proper filename for
load 7911 ????
since I've seen various configs on the net, some claiming the jar
file, some the SCCP and even some the apps file. Does anybody know for
sure?

thanks,
   Zoltan