[cisco-voip] QOS for MPLS

Patrick Diener patrick.diener at gmail.com
Sun May 27 13:10:25 EDT 2007

You could logically limit the available bandwidth from Chicago to
Wichita on the Chicago side using traffic shaping.
This could be used to limit all traffic voice and data. Inside the
traffic shaping queue voice traffic could be prioritized using CBWFQ

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1834/products_feature_guide09186a00800800fc.html

Regards
Patrick