[cisco-voip] PRI down after power failure - need to reset MGCP

Axel Wilzinski axe7961 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 08:49:23 EDT 2007

Hi,Does anyone know why in order to make a PRI come active I have to manually reset MGCP on a 2851 gateway after either a power failure or power cycle?  If I don't manually do a "no MGCP, MGCP" the PRI stays in "tei_assigned" status.  (The gateway does register with Call Manager after a power cycle and the FXO/FXS ports work fine...)  The IOS version is 12.4(11)T1 and Call Manager is at 4.2.3 with all the latest service releases.Thank You!