[cisco-voip] Transferring to Outside Lines from the IPCC ?

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:57:41 EDT 2007

robert,

you definately have a rdnis problem.  i can think of two ways to fix this.

with mgcp you can uncheck the 'enable outbound rdnis' on the t1 pri
mgcp ccmadmin page.

with h323 you need to use a voice translation profile on your gateway
to strip the redirected number info before you sent your q931 setup
msg.

justin