[cisco-voip] Any Experience with OpenView ?..

Paul Choi asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 13:23:26 EDT 2007

HP OpenView is a common system/network monitoring
program like CiscoWorks or Nagios. I am not sure if
SNMP monitoring is supported with CallManager but I'm
fairly certain it does as it would be incredibly
cumbersome to monitor individual CCM boxes.

Paul

--- "Miller, Steve" <MillerS at DicksteinShapiro.COM>