[cisco-voip] CCM 4.1 > CCMUser limit what services they can subscribe to?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu May 31 13:30:37 EDT 2007

Customer has 15 services configured in CCMAdmin > Feature > Cisco IP
Phone Services, but via CCMUser they only want the end-user to see about
6 services. Any way to limit this to the 6 services they want? Currently
CCMUser shows all 15 services.. I don't want to remove all access to
Services in CCMUser. There is some stuff we need end users to update
themselves.

Jason Aarons

Consultant

http://www.dimensiondata.com/na <http://www.dimensiondata.com/na>

904-338-3245 cell

For urgent issues notify your Project Manager, for 24x7 support contact
the Dimension Data NOC at 800-974-6584.

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.