[cisco-voip] Rebuilding a Subscriber after 4.2.(3) maintenance upgrade

Axel Wilzinski axe7961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 13:39:56 EDT 2007

We installed 4.2.(1) pub and sub and upgraded to 4.2.(3) via a maintenance release download.My question is, if my subscriber dies, what do I do to rebuild it?  I can't install 4.2.(1) from the CD's because it can't talk to my 4.2.(3) publisher.  Is this really the case?   Do I have to ask our Cisco rep if we can order 4.2.(3) without licenses?  This seems rather silly, especially if I have to do it after every maintenance release.