[cisco-voip] Directory replication failed

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:45:39 EST 2008

DC Directory will stop when disk space is completely utilized. If this
happens you could get the Directory Replication failure alarm. Check the
amount of free disk space, then the size of your backups. If they are about
the same, then you're running out of disk space while the backup attempts to
copy the TAR file from the local disk to the remote file system.

DC Directory could also pause itself at night to take care of its own
offline checkpoint. It is scheduled to do this at 1AM. It should complete
within a few seconds though, not long enough to throw these alarms. You can
look at the app logs for DC Directory checkpoint messages.