[cisco-voip] BAT Phone UPdate issue

William Roy William.Roy at l7.com.au
Wed Nov 5 02:32:53 EST 2008

I am trying to use BAT to update about 200 phone Line Text label fields. What I was hoping to do was build a CSV file with the fields:

Device Name, Line Text Label 1

I am running version 6.1.2 CUCM - I have upload the file into the system with the following fields set

Select The Target - Phones
Select Transaction Type - Update Phones CSV File

However I now can not find where in BAT I can actually initiate the job to use this file. Should I be able to do what I am trying to do? If so where in the BAT tool do you go to select the uploaded file

Wil Roy