[cisco-voip] Question about T37 Store and Fax Application

Sinan Bayraktar sinan.bayraktar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:11:03 EST 2008

Hi All,

My question is regarding to T37 store and forward application .We have got
a side which cisco 2811 is used for receiving faxes.

Last day we have got an uncompleted fax or  a fax without
attachment.(Normally cisco send all faxes as a tiff  file )

What happens if something goes wrong for the router during the progress of
getting fax or forwarding fax to mail server?Is it possible?Can it be a
reason why I got  a fax without attachment?