[cisco-voip] Function for the Voice Comamnd

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:55:01 EST 2008

1- voice class h323 tag#  defines parameter that are related to h323.
For example Slow Start, H.225 Timeout setting etc... You can apply it
globally or under dial-peer config. Dial-peer configuration takes
precedence.

2- voice class codec tag# allow you to set the preference of preferred
codec. eg., g.711ulaw, then g729ab, then g729b, then g729a and etc...

3- voice service voip can be used hairpinning or redirecting calls.
Can be applied globally or under specific dial-peer

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:21 PM, davidytk <davidytk at netvigator.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>

> i have some command , do you know the function on this
>

> a.      voice-class h323
>
>           voice-class codec 1
>
> under dial-peer voice xxx voip
>

> b.      voice service voip
>
>           allow-connection h323 to h323
>
> allow-connection sip to sip
>

> I don't know what these command used for ? Can you explain on this
>

> Thanks
>

> Best Regards
>
> David

Thanks,