[cisco-voip] VG224/Analog FXS Card & CCM6.1(2)

Roush, David droush at mckennalong.com
Thu Nov 6 10:19:40 EST 2008

We recently upgraded our Call Manager Cluster to 6.1(2) from 4.2(3) and
are showing something odd w/ our VG224s and Analog Cards that were
configured as SCCP in 4.2. We used DMA for the upgrade and everything
appears to be imported fine, but the devices were configured as SCCP in
4.2 and when looking at the gateway configuration in 6.1(2) it is
showing as MGCP under Gateway Details Protocol. The analog phones
attached to the vg224 and analog cards are working and registered as
SCCP, just the Gateway is showing as MGCP. Is this something we should
be worried about?

Thanks.

David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments contain information from
the law firm of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, and are
intended solely for the use of the named recipient or
recipients. This e-mail may contain privileged
attorney/client communications or work product. Any
dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a
named recipient, you are prohibited from any further
viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any
use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have
received this e-mail in error, notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any
attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or
storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or
attachments.