[cisco-voip] Peer Firmware Sharing

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:03:07 EST 2008

Jason,
Thanks for your detailed response.  Basically this means that the "peer
firmware sharing" feature is not useful for new installs coming on line.
Now that we have that figured out.  I wish there was a doc from Cisco with
the detailed information that you stated below.  I have been unable to find
one.