[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.0 CDR 3rd Party Solutions

wayne.j.jackson at uk.bnpparibas.com wayne.j.jackson at uk.bnpparibas.com
Thu Nov 6 12:13:46 EST 2008

It depends on what you want the 911 to do. Most CDR applications will send
completed CDR files on call completion not call set up. An example I have
used is Tiger form a UK company @ Tigercomms.com. It  has  a fraud
detection app.  which you can configure to send alerts based on dialled
number i.e 911, 999, 112 however  it only will do it on a completed call
record. In most cases the Emergency services will keep you on line so
there is never a call completion record to send the alert

Internet
jackm at tushaus.com
Sent by: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
06/11/2008 17:02

cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
cc

Subject
[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.0 CDR 3rd Party Solutions

Can anyone recommend a third party CDR reporting solution for CUCM 6.x
that can also send an alert when a user dials 911?

Jack Martin, CCVP
Network Engineer
Tushaus Computer Services
10400 Innovation Drive, Ste 100