[cisco-voip] How can I maintain PSTN call during CCM <--> SRST mode change?

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Mon Nov 10 07:37:04 EST 2008

Using MGCP with a PRI, can you maintain a call during failover?  I thought I read that you could not.

Damien Ball
Network Engineer
A+, CCNA, ACDT, ACTC
Granville County Schools
Technology Department
101 Delacroix St.
Oxford, NC 27565
Office:  (919) 693-4613
Fax:  (919) 693-7391
>>> "Syed Khalid Ali" <syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com> 11/10/08 3:05 AM >>>
If using H.323 you can preserve calls on SRST fallback with the config
script below:
voice service voip
 h323
  no h225 timeout keepalive