[cisco-voip] MeetingPleace Express integration with microsoft AD

Michael Thompson mthompson729 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:46:06 EST 2008

Same is true for MPx and UCM6.

  _____

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Voice Noob
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 9:10 AM
To: FrogOnDSCP46EF
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] MeetingPleace Express integration with microsoft
AD

I don't think it will integrate. I have the system here and I don't see a
configuration for it. I do have my CUCM 7.0 integrated with AD and then MPE
sync's the user accounts from CUCM.

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 7:01 AM, FrogOnDSCP46EF <ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Gang,

I know Meeting Place (not the "express one") standard edition works with MS
AD but I 'm not 100% sure if the MPE can be integrated with Microsoft AD.

In a few implementation I have integrated Meeting place Express with Call
manager and Call manager was integrated with Microsoft Active Directory.

Any input appreciated.

--
Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
Frog