[cisco-voip] Booting from TFTP

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 11:19:20 EST 2008

Hi David,

Personally I don't mind some off topic questions, although I would also
point out that there is a cisco-centric service provider mailing list also
on puck.nether.net (cisco-nsp) that might be a good place to ask this as
well, or search it's list archive.

Did you try just specifying:
boot system tftp://host/filename

--