[cisco-voip] CCM Hardware Detect Disk

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Nov 14 11:21:21 EST 2008

I'm not sure what you are referring to as the OS disk but the hardware
detection disk is part of the OS install set and is definitely required.
The best way to get them is via the PUT tool (www.cisco.com/upgrade).   As
I'm sure you aware TAC is not able to post the OS disks for customer
download so you'll either need to find a set somewhere or use the PUT tool.

-Ryan