[cisco-voip] Cluster Trunks

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Fri Nov 14 14:18:55 EST 2008

I'm setting up some testing equipment and one thing that i wanted to test was intercluster trunks.  I easily set up a Non-gatekeeper intercluster trunk, but what i'm interested in is setting up a SIP Trunk.  I mostly want this because of it's featureset and it's ability to send presence info.  I have a 6.0.1 CCM and a 7.0 CCM.  What steps do i need to take to set one up?  Are there any setup guides for doing this that explain each step?

The Granville County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age in its programs or activities. If you have an inquiry regarding the nondiscrimination policies, please contact: Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Operations Granville County Schools, Oxford, North Carolina 27565, 919-693-4613. http://www.gcs.k12.nc.us