[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity DIRT

Beck, Christopher CBeck at usg.com
Sat Nov 15 18:11:46 EST 2008

I have been looking into a similar migration for my company, and my testing shows that you want to do this with cobras...   make sure you check what is and isn't migrated, because some items are not (like holiday schedules).

One thing to remember with DRT is that you have to restore to the exact same version of Unity that the backup was taken from.