[cisco-voip] CCM5 web admin login issue

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 19:10:57 EST 2008

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your inputs. I'm checking this email a little bit late. I tried
to reinstall on a separate machine and noticed that CCM5 is not like CCM6.
CCM6 let us define our customized username for application user but CCM5
doesn't. The only thing ccm5 ask re application  was define app user
password during the installation. I missed reading in there saying "default
username for app user is CCMadministrator"

Damn!! that was it.

Jaison' was 100% right, I should have waited for his inputs and save some
time reinstalling and re-reading.

Cheers
frog