[cisco-voip] Monitor PRI on Cisco Router

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Mon Nov 17 11:02:32 EST 2008

What about PRTG?  It's not free, but it might work for that.  I actually use Solarwinds NPM to do it.  That's definitely not free, but it works pretty well.

Damien Ball
Network Engineer
A+, CCNA, ACDT, ACTC
Granville County Schools
Technology Department
101 Delacroix St.
Oxford, NC 27565
Office:  (919) 693-4613
Fax:  (919) 693-7391

>>> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:52 AM, in message <2e6958130811170752kc54d2dfxb6440ead9c0860fe at mail.gmail.com>, "Steven Sarte" <steven.sarte at gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know of any good monitoring tool to use SNMP to monitor
just the D-channel on a Cisco H.323 Gateway?  I have been reading MRTG
is a possibility.  I guess I'm looking for a more simple solution

Thanks,
Steven Sarte

The Granville County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age in its programs or activities. If you have an inquiry regarding the nondiscrimination policies, please contact: Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Operations Granville County Schools, Oxford, North Carolina 27565, 919-693-4613. http://www.gcs.k12.nc.us