[cisco-voip] custom directories in CM 6.1

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:46:24 EST 2008

Hi Scott,

I remember seeing a custom directory app in the IP Phone Services SDK from
CCM 4.x, I'll admit I haven't looked at that lately since upgrading. It had
some web scripts that would do directory searches and the like against LDAP.
I think you could just change the directory URL on the phone to point to
that maybe? I don't see why it wouldnt work for CUCM 6 other than you'd need
a seperate HTTP server for it.

Ed

--
Ed Leatherman