[cisco-voip] IPCC 4.0 Is it possible to send a prerecorded message to the called party

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:42:40 EST 2008

This is what I would do too, we're doing something like this when we need to
send certain callers out to a remote counselor on a cell phone... we hunt
through a list of numbers and call them until a counselor answers, listens
to the prompt, and presses a certain key to acknowledge it.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services