[cisco-voip] Tac Guys...... CM 4.1 and headset hookswitch control (CM5.1(3))

Dana Tong (AU) Dana.Tong at didata.com.au
Wed Nov 19 00:32:35 EST 2008

Have also tried phone firmware 8-4-1.

Cheers

________________________________
From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Dana Tong (AU) [Dana.Tong at didata.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2008 3:25 PM
To: Jonathan Charles; Scott Voll
Cc: cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Tac Guys...... CM 4.1 and headset hookswitch control (CM5.1(3))

Hey all,

Has anyone been able to get the Jabra headsets with the HHC working on CallManager 5?

This system is:
CUCM version - 5.1.3.2000-3
IP Phone - CP-7962G
Phone firmware - SCCP42.8-3-3S

URLs that have given me some information:
http://www.jabra.com/sites/Jabra/GNImages/Campaigns/Cisco/FAQ_Cisco_low_2901.pdf

http://www.jabra.com/Sites/Jabra/na-us/headsetsupport/pages/Knowledgebase.aspx?kbid=916a5151-f671-46ad-8677-8d460ac111eb

I believe that the phone is connected ok but just don't seem to be able to get it to work.

Thanks
Dana