[cisco-voip] Subscriber install fail

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:23:56 EST 2008

I have tried that I put the 6.1.1 media in to boot and kick off the initial
install of the server, then say that I want to upgrade during install, after
the files have been copied and the server reboots it asks how you want to
copy the upgrade, I say Local put the ES 6.1.1.3102-2 disc in the drive then
the screen goes completly blue with flashing cursor at the bottom of the
screen for a few minutes the i see a message saying authenticating patch and
then then get the error

Unable to get patch(s) from directory : _list.sh method=local
source_dir=dest_file=/common/download/install-patches.txt u1mode meter=on