[cisco-voip] SIP audio conference bridge to CCM 4.1.3

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:20:45 EST 2008

A few options:

1. Upgrade to CCM 6.Xor 7.X so you don't need the MTP anymore.
2. Provision a separate CallManager (or 2) for the sole purpose of acting as
an MTP and increase the number of possible channels on it.
3. Purchase some CMMs
4. Purchase some 3845s loaded with DSPs.

Options 2, 3, and 4 don't really make much sense. As soon as you had CMMs,
3845s, or extra IPVMSApp CallManagers you wouldn't really need your SIP
conference solution anymore.