[cisco-voip] CM 6.1 download MOH files

Carter, Bill bcarter at sentinel.com
Fri Nov 21 16:09:51 EST 2008

I was able to retrieve the file by going to my SFTP backup folder and
extracting the "2008-11-20-22-00-13_XX-XX_ccm_moh.tar file.

I then had to drill down to \usr\local\cm\sftp\mohprep   folder

I appreciate the added security, but there has to be an easier way.
Customer changes there MoH message monthly on CM. At remote sites they
source MoH from the local routers Flash.

Wes, Ryan ??