[cisco-voip] TSP Outlook Integration Problem

Aykut NURAT aykut.nurat at asay.com.tr
Mon Nov 24 09:22:28 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,
I have a CCM 4.1 and i am trying to solve a problem related to tsp-outlook integration.

on Some Vista machines, i can not save the CiscoTSP001.tsp configuration parameters on "phone modem options".
I believe this is related to local machine's problem because some other vista clients work properly.
I have also checked the permissions and could not find difference w/ the properly working ones.

I have uninstalled and installed tsp.exe a couple of times but did not work.
Any ideas will be highly appreciated.

Best,
Aykut Nurat
Asay Iletisim Hizmetleri