[cisco-voip] SRST inbound calls issue

Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com
Wed Nov 26 14:34:34 EST 2008

Configure the other gateway with H323 fallback and a dial peer for
incoming calls accepting the range of your DDI (DID) as well as a  voip
dial-peer back to the SRST router that has the phones registered.

Don't forget that you might have to strip or prepend some digits
depending on how many the telco is delivering...

On the SRST router, configure a voip dial-peer with pref 2  to point at
the second gateway/router

Will give you resilience in case one line goes down, or maybe u even
need the additional capacity anyway

Cheers

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.