[cisco-voip] Adding names for outside callers

Mooney, Nicholas Nicholas.Mooney at astrazeneca.com
Thu Nov 27 21:40:36 EST 2008

Hi

We have a requirement for our staff with mobile/cell phones calling to CallManager to have their name displayed when the phone is ringing, along with their number.

I know it can be achieved on ARC Enterprise if you add the external numbers to phone book, but we need it display on all general SCCP handsets (such 7942).

Any ideas? Can the names be added on the gateway (h.323) or through a translation pattern or a TCL script?

Up to 500 names/numbers would be needed.

Regards,

Nick