[cisco-voip] DTMF - Key press display

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Nov 27 23:41:29 EST 2008

Generally that is suppressed because you enter things like password via
DTMF.  Having password displayed on the screen is generally a bad thing.

Cell phones do this - but it is questionable practice there as well.
The only possibly saving grace for a cell phone vs. desk phone is that
the cell phone may be more private - keep it with you so others cannot
casually browse your call lists.

AFAIK this would be a new feature request

/Wes