[cisco-voip] CallerID accross translation patterns

Nikola Stojsin nikola at att.net
Mon Sep 15 20:02:36 EDT 2008

A company got an additional DID range, which they will not assign for a few
months. Until it is assigned, they would like the range to point to the
company (Unity 4.x) operator greeting. I thought the easiest thing would be
to use the translation pattern - and it works - but phones display the DID
(last 4 digits sent by the telco, in fact), not the originating party. It is
a MGCP PRI (the company needs the name in the CallerID, so H323 is out),
CallManager 4.2.x.

Funny thing, I remember doing this before, but I cannot remember how!