[cisco-voip] CallerID accross translation patterns

Dustin S Fowler dustin.s.fowler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:14:35 EDT 2008

I would set up a translation pattern like 56XX (try to use more specific
range) and point it to the DN for your opening greeting.

Semper Fidelis,

Dustin Fowler
Senior Cisco Consultant

18503 Pines Boulevard, Suite 213
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
Ofc: 305-594-6933
Cell: 954-671-5667
Fax: 888-767-5905
Email: dfowler at data-corporation.com

"KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS HIGHLY AVAILABLE"